We know smart home integration. Call us today!
Nowadays, you don’t have to be Bill Gates to have your house automated. Advances in technology have allowed smart home systems to be easily controlled by the homeowner. Call Federal Electric to help with your smart home set-up. While the goal of a smart home system is to make your life easier, when these systems are not installed the right way it can leave you feeling not so smart.
Available 24 Hours A Day
No matter when you need us, we’ll be here to meet your electrical service needs!
Smart Home Technology
Home automation allows multiple systems to be controlled using one device or remote. What is included in smart home capabilities? It really depends on your wants and needs.
The smart home system can be programmed to control many different functions of a home, including:
- Adjusting the temperature of different rooms.
- Turning lights on and off.
- Locking and unlocking doors and garages
- Controlling televisions, radios and other smart devices.
- Monitoring security devices like cameras and motion detectors.
These features and more can be controlled even when the homeowner is out of the building. While installation of a single smart home feature can be completed by the homeowner, multiple systems installation and integration is best left to professionals. Configuring and collaborating the systems to get them all working properly together can be a technical challenge.
Federal Electric Gets Smart
If you are considering smart technology for your home, call Federal Electric today! We have proudly served homeowners in the Tampa and Sarasota areas for over 12 years.
Federal Electric strives to provide the best customer service to our clients in many ways, including:
- Flat-Rate Upfront Pricing- You will never get a surprise bill from us. We offer free quotes on all services and upfront pricing. We also provide financing if needed.
- Professional Service- Our technicians are highly trained and licensed to serve you. We provide first class workmanship on all of our services, whether it is a simple change or complicated whole-home installation.
- Respect & Dedication- We respect our clients by showing up on time and keeping all spaces clean and tidy. We will also walk through any smart home system installation to make sure you know and understand what is going on at all times. We will answer any questions you have and guarantee our services 100%.
Are you located in the Tampa or Sarasota areas and have questions on smart home technology? Call Federal Electric at (239) 673-8247 for more information and your free quote today!