Get 100% Satisfaction From Our Fort Myers, FL Electricians
Homeowners and businesses in the Fort Myers area know to call Federal Electric for any electrician service & repair they need. We have proudly served the Fort Myers and surrounding areas for over 12 years, make us your go to local electrician.
Our commitment to customer service includes:
- Respect for your home and your time. We show up promptly and clean up after ourselves.
- Upfront, honest communication. We offer honest and candid advice on all repairs and are happy to answer all of your questions before, during and after.
- Licensed, trained professionals. Our electricians are certified and highly trained.
- 24/7 emergency electrical service. Because problems don’t just happen when the timing is convenient.
The average price for electrical services in Fort Myers, FL is around $150-$400. Some things that cause the price to fluctuate are:
- The type of electrical project or repair.
- The electrician’s hourly rate.
- The cost for any parts or wiring.
A few ways to tell if your circuit breaker box is bad in Fort Myers, FL include:
- The lights in your home flicker.
- Your circuit breakers trip often.
- You receive electric shocks when you touch your switches and outlets.
- You notice strange noises or smells coming from the breaker box.
If you have an older home and you suspect your breaker box hasn't been replaced in the past 30 years, then you should have it replaced. If your electrical panel is old, it will most likely not protect against potential electrical fires as well as a newer one will. Additionally, a newer circuit breaker box is better equipped to power your home. To get your circuit breaker box replaced, contact us today.
Yes, GFCI outlets are required in Fort Myers, FL in any spot of your home that has the potential to get wet. You will need a GFCI outlet in your kitchen, laundry room, bathroom, basement, garage and any outlet that is within six feet of a sink or source of water. GFCI outlets were created to ensure the safety of your home from potential electrical hazards, making them a necessity. To find out more about getting GFCI outlets installed in your home, contact us today.
We provide electrical service and repair on all things electric, including:
- Appliance Repair
- Electrical Panel Upgrade & Installation
- Home Rewiring
- Lighting Solutions
- Smart Home Installations
- Whole House Surge Protection
Because of our impeccable customer service, we have built a client base that knows and trusts our work. We invite you to read a few of our reviews from your Fort Myers neighbors below.
Call us at (239) 673-8247 to schedule your electrical service today!
for Fort Myers, FL
Our Reviews by City
Knowledgeable and helpful
Youbgblood - Fort Myers, FL
On time and plan to use them again.
Response from Federal Electric Inc:
Thank you for the 5-star review, we are happy to provide you excellent electrical repair & service!
Serena - Fort Myers, FL
Quick and efficient
Jon - Fort Myers, FL
Cheryl - Fort Myers, FL
They were very good
Charlea - Fort Myers, FL
Great, friendly service
Andrew - Fort Myers, FL
Couldn't ask for better service.
Great service !!
Jessica - Fort Myers, FL
Prompt , Courteous and professional.
Carroll - Fort Myers, FL
Quick and friendly
Alexander - Fort Myers, FL
I called for a fan replacement on a Monday and they came within an hour. Fair price, quick service, and he did a great job.
Jay - Fort Myers, FL
He was great. You have a mew customer
Reset circuit breaker
Ibstalled ceiling fan, garbage disposal
Installed 2 ceiling fans
Installed ring door bell
Troubleahoot and repair electrixal
Replaced gfci outlet
Troubleshoot and repair garbage disposal
install recessed lights
Troubleshoot repair electrical
troubleshoot and repair electrical
Replaced ckt breaker in panel
Replaced light fixture and switch
Replaces ceiling fan
Replaced bad gfci outlet
troubleshoot and repair electrical circuit breaker for dryer and bathroom GFCI