Call the Professionals at Federal Electric for electrical installations today!
Do you need electrical installation work done in your home? For professional electrical services, contact Federal Electric. We have proudly served the Sarasota and Tampa areas for over 12 years, giving our customers expert, reliable electrical service.
Available 24 Hours A Day
No matter when you need us, we’ll be here to meet your electrical service needs!
Services We Offer
At Federal Electric, we are experts in all things electric. We offer installation services on a variety of different electrical needs, including:
- Circuits/Outlets- You might need a new circuit if your breaker keeps tripping.
- Electrical Panels- A panel might need to be replaced or upgraded in an older home.
- Ceiling Fans- A smart investment to keep energy costs down.
- Generators- A good investment for hurricane season.
- Recessed Lighting- Effective lighting can improve the value of your home.
- Smart Home Systems- Allow technology to improve the way your home operates.
- Switches- Outdated switches need to be replaced over time.
- Whole House Surge Protection- Important safety for your electronic devices.
- Electric Vehicle Chargers- Making sure your car is being charged safely and effectively.
Depending on the amperage, the typical cost to replace an electrical panel ranges from $850 to $2,500. A 100-amp service panel upgrade costs between $850 and $1,600, a 200-amp breaker box replacement costs between $1,800 and $2,500, and a 400-amp electrical service upgrade costs between $2,000 and $4,000. Total expenses are determined by the kind of residence, the number of circuits, and the amperage.
An electrician would typically charge between $200 and $250 per fixture to install recessed can or canless LED lights. There may also be an hourly charge to take into account. Professionals charge $85 to $105 per hour, and each recessed lighting installation takes around 2 to 2.5 hours.
There are many types of electrical installation. If you’re building a new home, your home will require an initial installation of wiring and electrical panel, called a rough-in. The rough-in is done after framing but before drywall installation. After drywall and in existing homes, electrical installations can include lighting installation, installing outlets and switches, generator installation, surge protection or adding an EV car charger.
We’re the Right Choice for Electric Installations
Anyone who has worked with Federal Electric in the past knows to call us first for any electrical installation need. We are committed to providing the best customer service in the Tampa and Sarasota areas in many ways, including:
- Flat-Rate Upfront Pricing- You will never get a surprise bill from us. We offer free quotes on all installation services and upfront pricing. We also provide financing if needed.
- Professional Service- Our technicians are highly trained and licensed to serve you. We provide first class workmanship on all of our services, whether it is a straightforward or more complex installation.
- Respect & Dedication- We respect our clients by showing up on time and keeping all spaces clean and tidy. We will also walk through any and all installation processes and procedures to make sure you know and understand what is going on at all times.
Call us today at (239) 673-8247 to get started.