From electrical repairs to complete wiring upgrades, Federal Electric electricians are held in high regard in North Fort Myers, FL.
Costs to put in a new electrical panel near North Fort Myers range from $500-$4,000. The costs to install or replace a panel depends on several factors, including:
- The size of the panel, including circuits and amperage.
- If additional wiring is needed.
The average price for an electrician near North Fort Myers, FL, is about $150-$400. Usually, an electrician will charge a flat rate to come to the residence and then an hourly rate based on the length of the project.
The total cost depends on:
- The experience level of the electrician.
- The cost of any materials or parts needed.
- Whether or not an electrician charges overtime fees.
A cautious and handy homeowner can do minor electrical work, such as replacing a switch or outlet, but we strongly recommend hiring a trained electrician in most cases.
Here are just a few of the broad reasons a homeowner may choose to hire a professional.
- Safety. Working with electricity can be extremely dangerous, and any mistakes may result in a fire hazard.
- Legal. In some cases, you will need a special permit or exemption to perform major electrical work on your home.
- Convenience. A trained technician will usually be able to complete repairs much more quickly than the average homeowner. (And of course, you don’t have to do the work yourself!)
Read the reviews straight from North Fort Myers, FL on our electricians to see for yourself!
for North Fort Myers, FL
Our Reviews by City
David - North Fort Myers, FL
They came out when they said the would and got the job done fast and neat
installed clients supplied exhaust fan in bathroom
replaced electrical panel