From electrical repairs to complete wiring upgrades, Federal Electric electricians are held in high regard in North Port, FL.
In North Port and other cities in southwestern Florida, electricians typically charge between $60-$130 per hour. Here are some of the factors that may influence the hourly rate:
- Any charges for travel costs.
- The complexity of the job or project.
- Extra materials needed for the job.
- Any costs for emergency, overtime or after-hours services.
If a circuit on your breaker keeps tripping in your North Port, FL home, there are a few things you can do to test the problem.
- Turn off all of the switches and appliances on that circuit, and turn them on one-by-one to see if the circuit can handle the total power draw. If you have too many lights or appliances running on the circuit, it’s probably best to have an electrician update the wiring to fit your needs.
- Perform a similar test to see if an individual appliance is immediately tripping the circuit breaker. In this case, the appliance may have a short and you should not use it until it's repaired or replaced!
- Call a pro. Usually, it’s best to leave diagnosis and repairs to a licensed electrician. A breaker that keeps tripping can indicate a critical problem that can be a safety hazard.
If you have a circuit breaker that is repeatedly tripping, give the Federal Electric team a call to set up a service appointment today.
You may need an electrician to install a ceiling fan in some cases. Here are a few cases where it may make more sense:
- If you are replacing an old fan with a heavier model or a fan with lights, it may add a level of complexity that requires an electrician.
- If you are not comfortable with electrical work or are replacing multiple fans, it simply may not be worth your time to do the work yourself.
- Installing a new fan without any existing connections in the ceiling is almost always better handled by a professional electrician.
Read the reviews straight from North Port, FL on our electricians to see for yourself!
for North Port, FL
Our Reviews by City
Rafael - North Port, FL
He was on time and quick to discover the issue at hand.
Peter - North Port, FL
Arrived only an hour after we called, SAME DAY! Clearly knowledgeable, incredibly personable, demonstrated an obvious effort to get to the root of our problem. Fixed issues quickly and efficiently. We will call Vinny any time we need electrical work!
Troubleshootnand repair electrical
Troubleahoot and repair outlets
Troubleshoot and repair miscellaneous electrical
Troubleshoot loss of power to outlets
Troubleshoot and repair tripping ckt
troubleshoot and repair electrical switch