Let Federal Electric take care of installing your home’s switches.
Switches in your home control the electricity and lights. They are an important feature that, with their ease of use, can sometimes be taken for granted. However, properly wiring switches is vital to the safety of your home and efficiency of your electric use. Federal Electric employs highly trained and certified electricians that can help with switch installations, ensuring your home turns on and off the way it should safely.
Available 24 Hours A Day
No matter when you need us, we’ll be here to meet your electrical service needs!
If you are considering replacing the switches in your house or are looking to install a new switch, there are a number of different types for you to choose from, including:
- Standard Toggle- Your basic switch, this type is manually pushed up or down by a mechanical handle.
- Dimmer- Similar to a toggle switch, dimmer switches feature a slider that allows you to adjust how bright your light will be.
- 3-Way- This type of switch gives control of a fixture to multiple locations in a single room.
- 4-Way- Just like the three-way switch but with another toggle added.
- Programmable- These switches allow you to have more control over when and how your lights turn on and off. You can set timers to turn lights on or off after a set amount of time and more.
- Remote- Remote control switches are typically able to be controlled through Bluetooth connected apps and can help you turn plugged devices on and off remotely.
- Motion Detector- These switches contain a motion detection element that allows them to switch themselves on and off based on perceived motion within a room.
Call Today for Your Switch Fix
If you are interested in switch installation services for your home, contact Federal Electric. Residents in the Tampa and Sarasota areas choose us because of our:
- Licensed Electricians- Our technicians are highly trained professionals who will install your switch the right way, up to code and safely.
- Attention to Detail- We make sure that all switches are installed correctly the first time, functioning how you want them to with no issues.
- Flat-Rate Upfront Pricing- We promise there will be no surprises when you get our bill.
- Impeccable Service- We provide first class workmanship in our commitment to our customers. Our service is guaranteed to your satisfaction.
Ready to get started? Call Federal Electric today at (239) 673-8247.